In my spare time I designed and implemented the following projects
- zsuzsireceptjei.com, which is a recipe website. Read the story behind it.
- Attaching a temperature and humidity sensor to a Raspberry Pi, save measurements using your own API and display the latest one.
- DBDelete, a Node.js app. It automatically deletes files older than a set hours from your Dropbox account. Never run out of free space. I crafted it as part of a Raspberry Pi motion triggered security camera project to keep it low cost.
- WP JV Reading Groups, a WordPress plugin. Share easily posts and pages visible only for selected users of your WP blog.
- WP JV Custom Email Settings, a WordPress plugin. Notify your users about new posts published and customize your e-mail notification settings.